The KHS 2022 Athletics Day is now here! This will be a great day for all involved.
Come help celebrate the end of Term 1 and have fun dressed in your House Colours, challenge yourself, aim high and be your best!
However please keep the following in mind so that everyone can enjoy the day:
- Students need to go to their Period 1 classroom to have rolls marked (if class is PE meet at the old canteen/drama studio)
- Listen to and follow all directions from staff members
- Walk in a safe manner down to the Kyneton Showgrounds, staying off of the roads until instructed to cross by a staff member
- No entering the javelin, shot put or discus throwing areas unless specifically instructed to do so by a staff member
- Place all of your belongings in your own House Group area
- Dependent on weather: Reapply sunscreen throughout the day/bring appropriately warm clothing
- Wear a hat or seek shade when not competing in events
- Always aim to be respectful in your choice of language and behaviour
- Stay within the identified boundaries which will be explained to you on the day
- Drink plenty of water!
- Students and staff will walk back to school at the end of the day.
- End of term finish time: 2.30pm. Buses will leave around 2.45pm
STUDENT LEADERSHIP TEAM / VCAL BBQ
The SLT and VCAL will be running the BBQ at our Athletics Carnival. The following will be on offer this year:
- Hamburgers and veggie burgers with optional cheese, tomato, onion, lettuce and sauce ($4)
- Sausages in bread with optional onion ($2)
- Cans of soft drink ($2)
- Bottle of water ($1)
STUDENT LEADERSHIP TEAM EASTER BIKE RAFFLE
The SLT are running an Easter Raffle with three bikes on offer for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
Winners get to choose which bike they would like.
Tickets available from SLT Lounge, KHS Front Office and Athletics Carnival.
Bikes will be on show at the Athletics Carnival and are currently available for inspection at the SLT Lounge.
Raffle to be drawn at the Athletics Carnival. Pick up of bikes by winners will be able to be arranged.
All monies raised from BBQ and Raffle will go towards supporting our recess/ lunchtime sports, clubs and activities.