Kyneton High School is proud to be able to offer our students a wide range of subjects.
Our extensive facilities enable us to offer both technical and academic courses. Care is taken to ensure that all courses and programs fall in line with VELS and VCE outlines.
Our Curriculum is organised into eight learning areas or domains. The Domains are:
- The Arts Coordinator – Ms Georgina Hasell
- English Coordinators – Ms Kate Rantall and Ms Caroline Tardif
- Health & PE Coordinator – Ms Jodie Cox
- Humanities Coordinator – Ms Rosemary White
- Languages other than English (LOTE) Coordinator – Ms Cassie Gunter
- Maths Coordinator – Mr Richard Donker
- Science Coordinator – Louise Mason
- Technology Coordinator – Mr Andrew Azzopardi
In addition, the College has the following programs and program leaders:
- Equity Leader – Ms Alyssa MsNeilly
- Library Coordinator – Ms Francesca Teniswood
- Instrumental Music – Ms Faye Zollia
- OH&S Manager – Mr Craig Dudley
- Deb Ball Coordinator – Ms Jodie Cox
- Sport Coordinator – Ms Rebbecca Wallace
- Timetabler – Mr Harsh Sharma
Year Level and Subschool Coordinators can be found on the subschools section of this website.