Kyneton High School is proud to be able to offer our students a wide range of subjects.
Our extensive facilities enable us to offer both technical and academic courses. Care is taken to ensure that all courses and programs fall in line with VELS and VCE outlines.
Our Curriculum is organised into eight learning areas or domains. The Domains are:
- The Arts Coordinator – Alex Ashley
- English Coordinators – Emma Nelms
- Health & PE Coordinator – Jodie Cox
- Humanities Coordinator – Rosemary White
- Languages other than English (LOTE) Coordinator – Cassie Gunter / Geoff Comben
- Maths Coordinator – Alex Pascoe
- Science Coordinator – Teegan Swinden
- Technology Coordinator – Andrew Azzopardi
In addition, the College has the following programs and program leaders:
- Equity Leader – Caroline Tardif
- Library Coordinator – Francesca Teniswood
- Instrumental Music – Juli Robinson
- OH&S Manager – Craig Dudley
- Year 11 Ball Coordinator – Jodie Cox
- Sport Coordinator – Shannan Merrett
- Timetabler – Kate Sims
Year Level and Subschool Coordinators can be found on the subschools section of this website.